49 Bindaree Street Hebersham, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Set within an exclusive pocket of Hebersham, this three-bedroom family home is set on the high side of the street on a 558 sqm block and enjoys plenty of sunlight and a wide 16m frontage. It provides a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, astute investors and developers and is wonderfully located close to the newly revamped Mt Druitt Westfield and Plumpton Marketplace.
– Traditional single level layout with distinct lounge and dining zones
– Interiors extend out to a large child-friendly entertainers’ backyard
– Original timber kitchen with retro flooring and backyard outlooks
– Three good-sized bedrooms, master with a built-in wardrobe
– Main bathroom with a separate w/c, external laundry and storage
– Provides scope to renovate and transform into your dream home
– Add modern updates and lease out to attract strong rental returns
– Solar panels, single drive through carport adjoins the front verandah
– Close to a selection of local schools, grocers, eateries and cinema
– Just a short 1.6km from local Islamic schools and the Mosque
Share this property:
Agents representing 49 Bindaree Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.