14 Trawalla Street Hebersham, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Situated on the high side of the street over a 597sqm block, this solid brick home provides a fantastic first home, development or investment opportunity in a growing pocket of Western Sydney. Buyers have the option to live in and enhance with modern updates, or lease out for additional income. The property is nestled with a highly sought-after pocket of Hebersham, moments from Westfield, rapid transport options and local eateries.
– Multiple living and dining zones include a separate lounge room
– Outdoor entertainers’ terrace and an in-ground swimming pool
– Original timber kitchen fitted is with gas appliances and storage
– Four good-sized bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Full bathroom includes a separate bath/shower, internal laundry
– Prime opportunity to renovate or build a landmark residence
– Ample space to add a rear granny flat for additional income (STCA)
– Home is in need of some updates, scope to add personal touches
– Single carport plus ample off-street parking, and solar panels
– Close to the local Mosque, schools, parks and sporting grounds
Share this property:
Agents representing 14 Trawalla Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.