5 Jarvis Place Hebersham, NSW 2770
Designed with an emphasis on family living/entertaining, this immaculately presented residence combines a practical floorplan with stylish interiors and an impressive alfresco area.
It’s nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and is just moments from local shopping and public/private schools.
– Choice of lounge/dining zones to suit a large or growing family
– Seamless outdoor flow to a large veranda with a barbecue area
– Parklike backyard enhanced with easycare landscaped gardens
– Original gas kitchen is equipped with storage space and a servery
– Three good sized bedrooms, two of them have built-in robes
– Three way bathroom has a corner bath/shower, separate w/c
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights, security alarm system
– Prime investment attracts rental returns of $480.00p/w which is at a premium of approximately 35% of Hebersham rental market
– Double carport, single lock-up garage been converted to a teenage retreat/sleep out.
– Resides in a private pocket of Hebersham close to amenities
– Nbn (HFC) connection available in the street.
Council Rates: $367.00 per quarter
Water Rates $172.04 per quarter
Current rental return $480.00 per week
Share this property:
Agent representing 5 Jarvis Place