21 Stockholm Avenue Hassall Grove, NSW 2761
No testimonial found!
Washed with an abundance of northern light, this comfortable family home combines single level living with stylish fittings and generous outdoor entertaining. It provides an excellent investment opportunity, currently leased out at $440 per week to reliable tenants and doesn’t expire until March 2022. It is set on an elevated 562sqm block close to quality schools, public transport, Richmond Road and the M7.
– Spacious lounge/living area adjoins the kitchen/dining room
– Fantastic full-width pergola ideal for effortless entertaining
– Child-friendly yard with ample space for a granny flat (STCA)
– Kitchen is equipped with gas appliances and cupboard space
– Three good-sized bedrooms have fans, two with built-in robes
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, window shutters, solar panels
– Leased out at $440 per week, lease expires on 4 March 2022
– Sweeping 562sqm elevated block enjoys north facing aspect
– Single lock up garage plus storage and off-street parking
– Near shopping precincts, child care centers and bus services
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Agents representing 21 Stockholm Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.