2 Climus Street Hassall Grove, NSW 2761
Tightly-held within the same family for over 29 years, this flawlessly maintained residence is guaranteed to impress with its excellent free flowing floorplan, seamless indoor/outdoor design and alfresco entertaining oasis.
It occupies a prime 600sqm corner block and holds potential for subdivision (STCA).
The property is ideally located opposite a bus stop and is just meters from Hassall Grove Plaza and quality schools.
– Spacious lounge/dining zone leads to an expansive sunroom
– All-weather pergola overlooks the salt-water swimming pool
– Child-friendly backyard enjoys landscaped, easycare gardens
– Well-kept kitchen equipped with gas appliances and storage
– Three good-sized bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom has a separate bath and shower plus a guest w/c
– Near new 1.5kw solar panels, air conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights
– Council approved sunroom and pergola, potential to capitalise
– Tandem garage in addition to a separate lock-up garage and carport
– Close to shopping centres, transport, parks and local eateries
Share this property:
Agent representing 2 Climus Street