56a Palmer Street Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Big Bold & Beautiful Duplex
Boasting an indulgently spacious floorplan across two sweeping levels this luxury Duplex is a standout in the local market. Positioned in a quiet and convenient Guildford location. Adorned with high end fixtures and fittings and designed with the large family in mind. Generously sized open plan living and dining area with a covered outdoor alfresco entertaining space. With a mix of quality tiling and timber flooring throughout the property. The luxury kitchen is adorned with stone and the contemporary bathrooms boast floor to ceiling tiling. Capturing plenty of natural light and only a stones throw to local public transport this luxury property awaits the discerning buyer.
– 5 spacious bedrooms with wardrobes
– Master with en-suite, balcony and two wardrobes
– Light filled open plan living and dining room-
– Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining
– Luxury kitchen adorned with stone and walk in pantry
– 3 Sleek modern bathrooms
– Contemporary internal laundry
– Single lock up garage with storage
– Security alarm system
– Low maintenance gardens
– Concrete slab
– Ducted aircon throughout the house
– Smeg appliances
– 1 min walk to bus stop
– Child care across the road
– 600m Guildford West Shops & Cafes
– 1km Guildford Leagues
– 1.9km Guildford Station
School Catchment & Day-care:
– St Patricks Primary School
– Guildford West Public School
– Merrylands High School
– Cerdon College
Share this property:
Agents representing 56a Palmer Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.