21 Station Street Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Sold At Auction - Last Stop, 21 Station Street!!!
This continuously well maintained, single level brick home, occupied by a single owner is offered for the first time in 34 years since its completion. This four-bedroom house presents an opportunity to acquire a conveniently located Guildford location only a 500 metre walk to Guildford Station. Boasting 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and an open kitchen and living area. Offering an outdoor alfresco area, looking over a beautiful large, green backyard that is perfect for kids or entertaining.
With potential development, this part unit site is zoned R4 with 0.8:1 FSR. It is the perfect investment to land bank for future land holdings.
– Four decent sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and security shutters
– One Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
– One Bathroom with a separate shower back and bath
– One car carport that is situated at the front of the house, next to a well-maintained grass area
– Separate formal lounge room with potential for a small study corner
– Gas cooking kitchen, with a breakfast bench looking over to the living and dining area
– Split air-conditioning in living and dining area
– Tiles throughout the whole house
– External laundry
– Outdoor alfresco looking over to backyard
– Large well-maintained backyard with boxed veggie patch
– Total size: 613.16sqm
– Frontage: 12.19m
– R4 Zoning
– FSR 0.8:11
– HOB: 11m
– 450m to Guildford station
– 160m to Guildford Shops
– 500m to Guildford library
– 1.4km to Woodville Golf Course
School Catchment & Day-care:
– Guildford Public School
– Young Academics Childcare Centre
– My Planet Childcare Centre
– St. Patricks Guildford
Share this property:
Agents representing 21 Station Street