10 Waratah Street Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Comfortable family home offers stylish updates, a practical floorplan, and a large child-friendly backyard. It creates an ideal first home or investment option, with space to construct a granny flat or studio (STCA)*.
The property is peacefully located on an appealing cal- de- sac street, walking distance to Springfield park, train station, bus stop, Guildford public School, Guildford shopping Centre. Ideal family home features;
– Two (2) spacious bedrooms with natural light & built-ins
– Single level layout with separate lounge and dining area
– Park-like yard has plenty of room for a granny flat (STCA)*
– New modern kitchen equipped with gas appliances
– Renovated & sparkling main bathroom
– Freshly painted interiors are teamed with modern finishes
-13.7m frontage(approx) with a total land size of 695sqm (approx)
-Zoned R2 low density residential
-Attracts high rental returns of approx. $450 per week
Contact Exclusive Agent: George Lattouf 0404 004 754
*Subject to council approval
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.”
Share this property:
Agent representing 10 Waratah Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.