231 Lake Road Glendale, NSW 2285
No testimonial found!
Countryside Charm within the Heart of Convenience
This recently fully renovated acreage property is undoubtedly unique, providing a relaxed, home-away-from-home lifestyle whilst positioned close to quality schools, shopping, Lake Macquarie and John Hunter Hospital.
Offering an incredible opportunity for an extended family or those who favour hosting guests, there is a comfortable main residence and a fully self-contained granny-flat.
Upon arrival, established gardens and the in-ground swimming pool set the scene for the lifestyle on offer. The main residence comprises of a spacious living area with a separate kitchen and dining area. Three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and there are two functional bathrooms with an internal laundry. The granny flat presents a large bedroom, bathroom, living and dining with a kitchenette for convenience.
The predominantly flat block ( 10600 sqm) showcases an exciting opportunity for a rural lifestyle all within short distance to shops, services, primary and secondary schools and John Hunter Hospital.
– Acreage property in the heart of Glendale
– Large, predominantly flat lot (10600sqm)
– Opportunity to secure a main residence & granny flat
– Established gardens, fenced paddocks
– In-ground swimming pool
– Main residence includes hardwood timber floors
– Spacious living with split-system air conditioning
– Ceiling fans & downlights throughout
– Stunning kitchen boasts white cabinetry, black tap ware & subway splashback
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Modernised main bathroom, stunning renovated 2nd bathroom
– Modern granny flat has bedroom, living, bathroom & kitchenette
– Separate access to granny flat
– Fantastic location
Share this property:
Agent representing 231 Lake Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.