70 Prince Edward Street Gladesville, NSW 2111
No testimonial found!
Vacant for decades this once gracious home is now derelict & in dire need of a complete restoration or rebuild. The home is not safe to view inside due to its dilapidated condition. The property commands a high side block of real potential in a premium sought-after location. The home offers an ideal setting for a grand family home with a park outlook (STCA). Just moments from Tarban Creek Reserve, this address presents an exciting opportunity in a family-orientated locale of immense attraction.
* Generous high side block of 531sqm
* Blank canvas building block (STCA)
* Park outlook-quiet private Street
* Easy access to city bus or ferry at Huntleys Point
* Stroll to Hunters Hill cafes & restaurants
* Stroll to the district’s top Primary & Secondary Schools
Share this property:
Agents representing 70 Prince Edward Street