6 Cottonwood Ch Fletcher, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Impeccably neat from the onset, this versatile open plan family sanctuary is an appealing family residence from first sight.
The design of the home offers a lounge room separate to the open plan dining and living space. The modern chef-style kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, splashback tiling and gorgeous cabinetry.
There are four sizeable bedrooms including built-in wardrobes and an en-suite flowing from the master bedroom.
The covered alfresco welcomes entertaining throughout the year, there is plenty of grass backyard for children and pets to play.
Perfectly positioned for a growing family, the location offers plenty of options for groceries with Coles and Aldi close by, Bishop Tyrrell College, primary schools, Fletcher Community Centre and close access to the freeway.
– Versatile family home in popular Fletcher
– Huge block, approx 760m2
– Separate living areas
– Split system air con in dining area
– Modern kitchen, gas cooktop & ample cabinetry space
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom has split system air con & ensuite
– Modern main bathroom
– Internal laundry
– Fantastic covered alfresco area & Private grass backyard
– Storage shed
– Double lock up garage
– Immaculate gardens
– Modern downlights & plantation shutters
Property Code: 148
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 6 Cottonwood Ch