116 Meya Crescent Fletcher, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Construction of your dream has commenced in the ever-popular Sanctuary Estate in Fletcher.
The home is due for completion mid 2020, boasting a low maintenance design for growing families or perhaps appealing to investors looking to expand their property portfolio.
The simplistic and versatile design offers open plan living, dining and kitchen, 3 bedrooms of which 1 offers a spacious ensuite. The alfresco flows from the living area and presents comfortable entertaining.
Enjoy the move straight in mentality of a complete turn key of this gorgeous new build, including driveway, fences and landscaping. There is also split system air conditioning .
Located within close proximity to Maryland public school, parks and playgrounds with Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and Fletcher shopping village close by, this brand new home due for completion ticks all the boxes.
• Brand new home due for completion mid 2020
• Slab poured, frames due February
• Sanctuary Estate location
• Appealing to growing families, first home buyers, investors
• May also suit those slowing down
• Enquire about deposit conditions
• Open plan living & dining & kitchen
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom includes walk-in robe & ensuite
• Main bathroom with quality inclusions
• Alfresco entertaining area
• Low maintenance landscaping
• New build includes fencing & driveway
• Split system air con;
* Agent declares interest
*DISCLAIMER PHOTOS AND FINISHES ARE INDICATIVE ONLY
Share this property:
Agent representing 116 Meya Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.