15 Makoro Street Fletcher, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Incredibly designed and executed to suit growing families, this prized property is positioned within the desirable Sanctuary Estate in Fletcher, surrounded by quality homes and boasting a pleasant outlook!
The spacious floorplan reveals a selection of entertaining and dining areas flowing effortlessly to the covered alfresco, creating an enviable lifestyle to enjoy. A massive open plan living area is complimented by an intimate media room for adults and a third living ideal for children.
Feel right at home preparing meals in the kitchen, boasting a huge island bench, butlers pantry, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances accentuating the modern elements of the home.
Three bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes surround the family room and main bathroom, the perfect setup for children. The fourth bedroom offers accommodation for guests with a private WC. The suite sized master bedroom boasts a fantastic retreat comprising of two walk in wardrobes and double ensuite.
The private and peaceful setting is pleasantly appealing with a double automatic garage. Local schools include Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and other wonderful features include recreational parks, Fletcher shopping village, community centres and Medical Practices – all within reach of this stunning family home.
• Impressive family home of gigantic proportions
• Modern facade complemented by beautiful landscaping
• Inviting entry & hallway
• Multiple living areas
• Family room or children’s activity area
• Separate rumpus room
• Study nook
• 5 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• 4 bedrooms complete with built-in robes
• Master includes 2 walk-in robes & double ensuite
• Main bathroom & 2nd WC
• Caesarstone kitchen, butlers pantry, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances
• Entertaining alfresco
• Landscaped backyard, perfect for children & pets
• Modern downlights & ducted air conditioning
• Double automatic garage
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 15 Makoro Street