5 Lancelot Street Five Dock, NSW 2046
No testimonial found!
Unique Freestanding Home with DA Approved Architectural Plans
Situated in the heart of Five Dock, this freestanding family home is ready to be lived in yet holds unlimited potential. Quietly set in a prime corner position, it comes complete with DA approved architect plans for a contemporary two-storey home that will feature a generous four-bedroom layout with a swimming pool at the rear, double lock up garage and studio. This is an ideal opportunity for buyers looking to create a quality residence in a very convenient location that’s just around the corner from Great North Road’s shopping strip, local cafes, schools and the upcoming Metro station.
• Pre-approved designer residence with many stylish features
• Well-presented interiors and high ceilings
• Separate lounge and dining areas plus a neat and tidy kitchen
• Four good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• A private backyard with sheltered patio and grassed garden
• Double lock-up garage with side access from School Lane
• Ready to live-in or lease out immediately.
• Original shcool tuckshop facade
• The new two-level home will include a swimming pool at the rear
Laing and Simmons Kingsford
Nicholas Efrossynis 0418 223 906
Cobden and Hayson Drummoyone
Jack Hughes 0412 255 711
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 5 Lancelot Street