139 Norfolk Street Fern Bay, NSW 2295
No testimonial found!
Ultra Modern Two Storey Home in Desirable Seaside Estate
The ideal corner block position of this well-maintained two story property boasts lovely views over the recreational park in the ever-popular Seaside Estate in Fern Bay.
Appealing to buyers desiring a turn key property or investors looking to capitalise on the market and add to their property portfolio, this low maintenance and very functional property has it all.
Enjoy neutral tones throughout the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and side patio for entertaining.
The estate presents a very friendly family community vibe offering parks, playgrounds, cycleways, a medical centre and day care centre. Within close proximity to Stockton Beach and the ferry service across to Newcastle, Stockton IGA and local transport, numerous primary and secondary schools, this property is well worth the inspection.
• Two storey home in desirable Seaside Estate
• 4 bedrooms; 3 include built-in robes
• Master bedroom includes walk-in robe
• Home office /4th bedroom
• Open plan lounge & dining
• Functional kitchen; ample bench & cabinetry space
• Main bathroom, powder room & internal laundry
• Upstairs balcony & outdoor patio
• Very low maintenance gardens
• Ideal corner block position
• Split system air con & ceiling fans in lounge room & bedrooms
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Openable Windows
Agent representing 139 Norfolk Street