6/10 Bunting Street Emerton, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Offering a desirable north to rear aspect, this double brick townhouse has been designed to provide comfortable family living over two well maintained, spacious levels. It’s situated within a quiet complex, just footsteps from Emerton Shopping Village, quality schools and local amenities.
– Practical floorplan with distinct lounge and dining zones
– Child-friendly yard is enclosed and great for entertaining
– Bright kitchen features ample storage and an eat-in area
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Two bedrooms extend to a balcony with elevated views
– Main family bathroom with two separate guest w/c’s
– Internal laundry leads out to the backyard, ample storage
– Readymade investment currently leased for $350.00 per week
– Garage with internal access, compromises 179sqm of space
– Close to medical Centres within walking distance, parks and buses
– Approx 10min drive to Marsden Park Home Shopping Centre Sydney Business Park i.e. IKEA, BUNNINGS, MASTERS, COSTCO and many more
– Opposite grocery stores (Emerton Shopping centre), eateries i.e. Woolworth, Pharmacy, Post Office, Pizza, KFC/McDonalds, service station and many more
– Walking distance to Emerton Public School, Holy Family Primary School, and Whalan Public School
– Attractions close by: Emerton Leisure Centre, Aquatic Centre, Sydney gymnastics, Westfield Mt Druitt, Rooty Hill RSL, Featherdale Wildlife Park, Chinese Gardens, Hoyts Mount Druitt, Golf Club, ZONE BOWLING, Skyline Drive-In (Fully refurbished), Wet N Wild and lot more
– By road Emerton is adjacent to the Westlink M7 motorway which can provide very easy access to the Great Western Highway and the M4 Motorway, providing road access to the western sections of the city and eastward to the Sydney CBD
– Approx 7min drive to Munt Druitt train station, 10min to St Marys train station and 12min to Werrington train station
Strata rate: $344.70 per quarter
Water rates: $273.00 per quarter
Council rate: $379.50 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 6/10 Bunting Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.