31 Dangerfield Drive Elermore Vale, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Enjoying a quiet aspect within a family friendly locale, this tightly held brick and tile home exudes comfort and functionality from the first point of entry.
The original design offers an open plan living and bar area, dining room and separate family room surrounding the central kitchen and breakfast bar area, the real heart of the home.
Four well-sized bedrooms including an ensuite attached to the master, an original main bathroom and internal laundry make up the remainder of the interior.
Keen entertainers will enjoy the wraparound alfresco and in-ground swimming pool, perfect for a growing family to enjoy within a private and leafy setting.
Positioned close to a selection of primary and secondary schools, parks and playgrounds, John Hunter Hospital and Elermore Vale Shopping Village, this family entertainer is sure not one to be missed.
– Original family home in heart of Elermore Vale
– Selection of family & living areas
– Separate dining area
– Original, spacious kitchen design with breakfast bar
– 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master includes ensuite
– Original bathroom & laundry
– Outdoor alfresco, in-ground pool & grass backyard including shed
– Solar panels
– Ceiling fans & ducted air conditioning throughout
– Split system air conditioning in family room
– Double lock up garage
– Great family friendly location
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 31 Dangerfield Drive