10 Kariwara Street Dundas, NSW 2117
No testimonial found!
Displaying an excellent fusion of architectural and interior design, comes this unique opportunity for your next home designed by Christopher Jordan and meticulously finished with high end quality.This exceptionally presented duplex offers an abundance of space and natural light complimenting a modern classic trend, not to be outdated.
Located in a quiet yet easily accessible street in a Blue Ribbon family friendly pocket of Dundas, it is perched on the high side, commanding a solid and impressive presence with manicured gardens which will have all the neighbours looking on with envy.
– 4 enticingly large bedrooms on the second level, each with built in robes
– Huge Master room with ensuite and walk in wardrobe and private balcony
– Study/Media/5th bedroom opens to a private patio on the lower level
– 3 designer style bathrooms, with quality fixtures and finishes
– Sprawling open plan design combines the living, dining and kitchen area
– Calcutta Manhattan stone to kitchen island and benchtops
– Premium Fisher and Paykel Range appliances
– Large Covered Alfresco area with expansive outdoor kitchen overlooking landscaped yard
– Luxurious High ceilings throughout
– Mezzanine style hallway to bedrooms
– Ultra-Premium timber oak flooring throughout with Aquastop technology
– Fully Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 sky lights flooding natural light through the void to ground level
– Transport with short walk to buses, easy access to Eastwood and Parramatta
– Close proximity to St Patricks Marist College, Western Sydney University and parklands
– Total size; 358.1m²
Looking for finance? We can help you
Share this property:
Agents representing 10 Kariwara Street