25 South Avenue Double Bay, NSW 2028
No testimonial found!
In an exclusive harbour village setting, a level 200m to the ferry wharf, the level two-storey residence rests amid landscaped gardens and a tree lined Street.
Behind the charming facade of this character filled home lies an elegantly styled spacious interior. The property is poised for immediate enjoyment and is ideally positioned for a lifestyle of absolute convenience in one of the area’s finest locations.
Within only footsteps of Double Bay’s shopping precinct with its renowned boutique shops and array of cafs and restaurants. It is an easy level stroll to parklands, city bound buses, the harbour foreshore and ferry plus is within walking distance of Edgecliff Station and shops.
– DA for Brand new residence with underground parking and media room
– Home office as well as an upper level kitchenette
– Well-appointed bathrooms feature marble finished vanities, a corner spa bath in main bathroom
– Ducted air conditioning, abundant storage options throughout
– Gas hot water system
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Paved courtyard that soaks in a prized North-East aspect
– Lock-up garage with internal access
– Solid timber kitchen features gas cooking, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
Council Rate: $583.90 pq
Water Rate: $179.06 pq
Auction Mon 18 Nov 6.30pm
The InterContinental Hotel, 33 Cross St, Double Bay
View Saturday 12.00 – 12.30pm
Steven Zoellner 0400 840 111
In conjunction with BadgerFox Alexander George 0415 699 340
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 25 South Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.