16 Cumbernauld Crescent Dharruk, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Elevated 600sqm north-facing parcel promises a wealth of potential
Combining all the essential elements needed to renovate, recreate and rebuild*, this north-facing block holds immense development potential and capitalises on an extensive 600sqm block with 17.3m frontage. The property presents in original condition and is being offered to the market for the first time. It is set on the high side of the street in a quiet pocket of Dharruk, close to local schools, Mt Druitt Westfield, station and many local eateries.
– Prime 600sqm block with 17.3m frontage holds granny flat potential*
– Level north-facing block on the high side of the street, no easements
– Original property tight-held by the same owners since its construction
– Unsurpassed opportunity for buyers looking to renovate or recreate*
– It is essentially a blank canvas that requires an extensive renovation
– Its practical floorplan accommodates separate living and dining zones
– Private, enclosed backyard improved with established, easy gardens
– Four large bedrooms, main bathroom and guest w/c, internal laundry
– Tandem lock-up garage can fit two cars, plus another two car spaces
– Peacefully located close to everyday amenities, transport and parklands
* Subject to council approval
Share this property:
Agents representing 16 Cumbernauld Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.