28 Arundell Street Dharruk, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Presenting a rare turn-key opportunity ideal for first home buyers, this beautifully presented family home offers dual outdoor living/entertaining, recent modern updates and a versatile single level design. It’s set on a level block in a highly regarded neighbourhood, just moments from shopping villages, local schools and eateries.
– Spacious interiors provide separate living and dining zones
– Living opens to a gated front veranda overlooking the yard
– Rear veranda adjoins the pergola and child-friendly garden
– Stone kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two fitted with mirrored built-ins
– Stylishly renovated main bathroom, guest w/c, electric shutters
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, down lights
– Fantastic first home/investment opportunity in a prime location
– Double lock-up garage in addition to two more carport spaces
– Close to the Local school, Mount Druitt Westfield and cinema, parklands
Share this property:
- 4 Garage
Agents representing 28 Arundell Street