2 Creswick Place Dharruk, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Recently renovated to provide classic family living, this rendered brick home offers a practical single level design, modern finishes and a sun soaked outdoor area. It creates a fantastic opportunity for both first home buyers or astute investors alike.Nestled on a corner block within a private pocked of Dharruk, the property is just minutes from Mt Druitt Westfield, station and local eateries.
– Open dining and kitchen space, separate lounge room
– Easy access to the partially paved backyard, garden shed
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and storage
– Three good sized bedrooms, master includes a built-in
– Bathroom features quality fixtures and a frameless shower
– Readymade and ideally suited to a young or growing family
– Room to enhance through personal touches or minor updates
– Air conditioning, downlights, polished timber floorboards
– Two driveways, single lock-up garage, internal laundry
– Bus service at the doorstep, close to schools, parks and grocers
Water Rates: $173.00 per quarter
Council Rates $367.00 per quarter
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 2 Creswick Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.