78 Flinders Street Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Presenting an outstanding opportunity, this classic Victorian terrace is currently configured as four self-contained one-bedroom apartments. Conveniently located at this city fringe address in Darlinghursts “Golden Triangle”, steps from CBD, shops and eateries.
– Provides enormous scope to renovate and add further value
– Could be enjoyed as a spacious four bedroom family residence
– Low maintenance north east facing courtyard with potential
– Dual level floorplan comprises four separate living areas
– Each of the four apartments has its own kitchen and bathroom
– Double brick, high ceilings, original fireplace, garden shed
– Excellent readymade investment opportunity in sought after locale
– Convenient rear lane access to secure off-street car parking
– Provides exceptional convenience with easy access to the CBD
– Footsteps to eateries, stroll to Oxford Street, & public transport
Co Agent: McGrath Estate Agents Kevin Mendes 0418 962 035 & Imran Hamid 0412 332 330
Share this property:
Agent representing 78 Flinders Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.