16 Melton Place Croudace Bay, NSW 2280
No testimonial found!
Modern, Renovated Coastal Home Moments From the Lake
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Croudace Bay stands this immaculate family home boasting a relaxed coastal vibe throughout.
Upon entry, the light and spacious interior presents ample living space, flowing through to the crisp white caesarstone kitchen paired with feature splashback.
Four bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation, with two including storage. Both the main bathroom and ensuite are finished with expertise and radiate modern living.
Externally, the covered alfresco provides a relaxing area to entertain adjacent to a nice flat grassed area and brand new unused spa. Other notable highlights of the home include drive-through access to the backyard offering off-street parking options and extra storage.
Positioned within walking distance to the shores of Lake Macquarie, Croudace Bay park, sporting fields and close to Warners Bay shopping village for all groceries and service requirements.
• Modern, freshly renovated home
• Block size approximately 544m2
• Popular yet peaceful location, within short distance to the Lake
• Downlights, ducted air & ceiling fans throughout
• Floating floorboards & plantation shutters
• Spacious living & dining area
• Kitchen boasts caesarstone benchtops, splashback, island bench & walk-in pantry
• Large renovated main bathroom & ensuite
• 4 bedrooms, 1 with built-in robe, 1 with walk-in robe
• Internal laundry
• 2 x sheds, plenty of off-street parking
• Drive-through access to backyard
• Grass area, alfresco & spa
Share this property:
Agent representing 16 Melton Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.