113 Union Street Cooks Hill, NSW 2300
No testimonial found!
Classic Victorian Home on Cusp of National Park
Enviably positioned across from iconic National Park is this charming property, boasting ample potential for a complete renovation whilst retaining its classical Victorian charm.
Upon entry, the combined living and dining space features beautifully ornate ceilings and polished floorboards. The kitchen in its original form, offers a naturally lit space to renovate and highlight as the heart of the home. Seamlessly flowing from this space is the covered alfresco and leafy courtyard, a stunning area for sundowners.
With scope to modernise and add your polish, this profound property offers a desirable lifestyle address moments from The Junction Shopping Centre, stunning Bar Beach, the most desirable primary schools in Newcastle and a short walk to the bustling cafes and boutiques along Darby Street.
– Original Victorian home boasts pretty facade
– Directly opposite National Park, moments from The Junction
– Polished floorboards, ornate ceilings
– 4 bedrooms, master includes built-in robe
– Open plan living & dining
– Original kitchen & bathrooms
– Large courtyard & alfresco
– Approx. 800m to Bar Beach
– 100m to Newcastle Grammar School
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
Agent representing 113 Union Street