15 Lees St Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Privately set back form the street front within the popular east side of Charlestown, stands this charming property on a generous parcel of land.
The full length verandah offers the perfect setting to enjoy morning or afternoon tea. The interior comprises of a spacious lounge and separate dining area, country style timber kitchen, second lounge room featuring a lovely built-in fireplace and three comfortably sized bedrooms.
Picturesque French doors open to the timber alfresco, a quaint area for entertaining family and friends.
Situated moments from Charlestown Square, public transport and preferred schools, this property will have you wanting to move straight in and enjoy all that it has to offer.
– Picturesque cottage style home in desirable east side of Charlestown
– Huge block, approximately 796.7m2
– Country-style kitchen; ample cabinetry bench space, stainless steel appliances
– Lounge area features unique ceiling
– 2nd lounge area has built-in fireplace
– Separate dining room
– 3 bedrooms; all with built-in robes ceiling fans
– Nicely updated main bathroom internal laundry
– Lovely alfresco low maintenance gardens
– Single lock-up garage
– Popular family friendly location
Property Code: 88
Share this property:
Agent representing 15 Lees St