75 James St Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Proudly positioned on an enviable corner block within the east side of Charlestown stands this gorgeously renovated family entertainer.
Picture perfect from the onset, beautifully landscaped gardens pave the way to the colour popping front door. The interior greets you with a spacious open plan lounge and dining area complemented by timber floorboards throughout.
The modern kitchen boasts a functional layout with ample bench and cabinetry space, complete with caesarstone benchtops and sleek splashback tiling. The main bathroom is equally impressive and finished to the same level of quality.
Three bedrooms provide lovely sunlit spaces, complete with built-in wardrobes.
Externally is where the entertaining feels like a breeze. A fantastic deck area offers ample space for an outdoor entertaining setting, while the kids can run free over the huge grass backyard.
Other notable highlights of the home include a lower level storage/workshop area, laundry nook and plenty of space for boat/caravan storage within the backyard.
• Fantastic family home on huge block
• Enviable (approx 702m2) corner block position
• East side Charlestown location
• Great access for caravan/boat storage
• High quality renovations, move straight in
• Minimal maintenance gardens
• Polished timber floorboards throughout
• Open plan lounge & dining
• Lounge room has split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Modern kitchen features gas cooktop & ample space
• Modern main bathroom, double vanity, frameless shower screens
• 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Abundance of natural light
• Quaint front porch
• Huge grass backyard
• Entertaining deck, area for fire pit
• Close to Charlestown Square, local primary & secondary schools, public transport
Property Code: 145
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 75 James St
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.