62 Apollo Drive Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Proudly positioned amongst equally impressive homes in the desirable neighbourhood of Charlestown, stands this immaculate family entertainer.
Offering a seamless flow through light-filled and updated interiors to expansive outdoor entertaining, the quality design leaves no stone unturned when it comes to functionality for a family.
An exceptional amount of living space is on offer upon entry, comprising of a lounge room, living/ dining and meals area. The kitchen features ample bench space and an equal amount of cabinetry.
There are four bedrooms; two include built-in wardrobes and the suite sized master presents a modern ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A separate study creates the perfect space for a home office or study.
Enjoy the option of two seperate alfresco areas between the deck and huge covered area flowing seamlessly from the living space.
Ample parking is available including storage with the lock up garage and plenty off off-street parking for a boat or caravan.
Positioned close to preferred primary and secondary schools, Charlestown Square and public transport, this grand entertainer certainly appeals to a wide audience.
• Immaculate family home in the heart of Charlestown
• Abundance of living space
• Large kitchen has ample bench & cabinetry space
• Large lounge room, living/dining & meals area
• Split system air con & ceiling fans in lounge room
• Huge covered alfresco area
• Large deck, server window from kitchen
• Perfectly manicured low maintenance gardens
• Lock up garage has access to backyard
• Ample off-street parking for boats & caravans
• Modern renovated main bathroom & ensuite
• 4 bedrooms have ceiling fans
• Master features walk-in robe
• Separate study or home office
Share this property:
Agent representing 62 Apollo Drive
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.