37 Bradman Street Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Nestled peacefully in a desirable locale of Charlestown, this originally kept residence offers a fantastic canvas for its new owners to modernise and create new memories.
The functional floorplan provides separate lounge and dining areas, a light-filled sunroom, original kitchen and separate bar area. The main bedroom is complete with a large walk-in wardrobe, whilst the second bedroom is well-sized and is fit with built-in wardrobes.
The lower level consists of double garaging with internal access, workshop and large storage area.
Within close distance to Charlestown Square for shopping, restaurants and cafes, public transport options to Lake Macquarie and into Newcastle, primary and secondary schools, this versatile home appeals to first home buyers or investors.
– Original brick & tile home
– Attention first home buyers & investors
– Renovate to modernise
– Super convenient location
– Separate living & dining, sunroom
– 2 bedrooms, main with walk-in robe , 2nd bed with built-in
– Main bathroom & internal laundry
– 2 x WC’s
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Workshop & under house storage
– Low maintenance gardens
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 37 Bradman Street