42 Algona Road Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Renovated Dual Living Home in Popular East Charlestown
Positioned on a large 759m2 block on the East Side of Charlestown, this recently renovated property boasts a low maintenance and versatile design complemented by flourishing Jacaranda trees and distant ocean views.
The street level of the home features fresh carpet, polished floorboards and an abundance of natural light throughout the spacious living area, updated kitchen and dining.
Two bedrooms rest on this level, including built-in wardrobes, an ensuite and main bathroom. The lower level of the home offers the opportunity for a teenage retreat or extended family conversion; including main bedroom, rumpus, kitchen, laundry with shower and separate WC.
The leafy backyard is the perfect fit for families and/or pets, complete with a large grassed area and alfresco deck with built-in bbq facilities.
Located just moments from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, local schools, parks and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, this quality home is sure to impress.
– Renovated multifunctional home in desirable Charlestown East
– 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes on upper level
– Updated ensuite & main bathroom
– Plenty of storage
– Spacious kitchen features high gloss cabinetry & splashback
– Light-filled living & dining areas
– Separate self-contained lower level studio with bathroom, laundry, kitchen & rumpus
– Leafy & shaded backyard, ocean glimpses
– Under house storage area
– Single garage with workshop
– Ducted air conditioning
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 42 Algona Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.