16 Ridley Street Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Positioned within the tightly held East side of Charlestown, this fantastic family home or investment is perfectly suited to the current property market.
Maintained to ensure move-in-ready appeal, there is plenty of scope for future enhancements with the versatility of the floor plan. Fit for a family, the design offers a spacious living area seamlessly connected to the updated kitchen, four bedrooms of which three offer built-in wardrobes and a modernised bathroom.
A great option for a teenage retreat or extended family living, the large rumpus area on the lower level is complete with a kitchenette, bathroom and laundry adjoining a single lock up garage. The undercover patio offers a fantastic area for entertaining, overlooking the established backyard. The lower level also lends itself to being used as a self-contained flat,
Conveniently located close to Charlestown Square, preferred primary and secondary schools, sports ovals and public transport resources, this home is sure to impress.
• Fantastic family home or investment in popular East Charlestown cul-de-sac location
• Updated throughout with scope to enhance
• Open plan living with split system air-con
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & ample cabinetry space
• 4 bedrooms; 3 include built-in robes
• Modern family-sized bathroom
• Outdoor entertaining patio
• Lower level rumpus, full kitchenette, laundry & bathroom
• 19,000L water tank, solar-power system
• 2.4Kw Elec. Solar panels
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Large, established backyard
• Popular location central to all services & amenities
Share this property:
Agent representing 16 Ridley Street