6 Ridley Street Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
With a masterful, high-quality interior which will delight the most discerning buyer, this vibrant family home rests at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac on the east side of Charlestown.
Four distinct living areas accommodate a large family across two levels, presenting multiple options for breakout and relaxation. The functional kitchen offers gas cooking with ample bench and cabinetry space.
Three bedrooms rest on the upper level; the suite-sized master is complete with a double built-in wardrobe and en-suite. There are additional bathrooms on the upper and lower levels, in addition to a storage room and study. The well-mapped design really does tick all the boxes for a growing family.
Enjoy overlooking the tranquil backdrop of shady trees across the suburb from the alfresco upstairs and covered area on the lower level, flowing seamlessly to the large grass backyard and handy workshop.
Enviably positioned, the central location provides comfort and convenience to Charlestown Square, public transport, Glenrock Recreation Reserve, Newcastle’s iconic beaches and preferred schools.
* Spacious family home on huge block
* Peaceful setting in quiet cul-de-sac location
* Enviable Charlestown East position
* 4 living areas over 2 levels
* Gas cooktop kitchen, ample bench & cabinetry space
* 3 bedrooms all include built-ins
* Extra study room
* Modern en-suite to master, 2 additional bathrooms
* Internal laundry, storage room
* Plenty of outdoor entertaining areas
* Drive through access to private grass backyard
* Plenty of storage for boat or caravan
* Double carport & workshop
* Modern downlighting & ceiling fans
* Hardwood polished floors
* Incredible location for families
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 6 Ridley Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.