3 Jill Parade Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
This original family home set on a large block is positioned in a quiet, yet well-connected pocket of Charlestown. Ideally located literally moments from Charlestown Square for all your shopping needs and vibrant restaurants and cafes, in addition to public transport services connecting you to Lake Macquarie and Inner Newcastle.
Showcasing a simplistic and functional shell layout, the opportunities are endless when it comes to updating this blank canvas to make it your own.
Enjoy the benefits of having a separate family, living and dining room on the same level as three bedrooms including built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The kitchen is well-maintained providing gas cooking and a beautiful scenic view over the leafy suburb.
Appealing to Tradies or those requiring the space to work from home, there is an enormous amount of under house storage adjacent to the extra-long garage and laundry.
The large grass backyard includes a green-house and fantastic fire-pit area for entertaining, not to mention the quaint porch at the front to sit and admire the front garden.
This fabulous opportunity is not to be missed! Modernise this family home to make it yours.
– Original family home on large block
– Incredible location close to Charlestown Square & public transport
– Blank canvas design, yours to modernise
– Quaint front porch & rear fire-pit for entertaining
– Low maintenance gardens & green-house
– Huge under-house storage area
– Extra-long single lock up garage & internal laundry
– Family, living & dining area
– Original kitchen equipped with gas cooking
– Ambient views over the leafy suburb
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
– Ducted air-con throughout
– Original bathroom with separate WC
Share this property:
Agent representing 3 Jill Parade
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.