89 Kirkdale Drive Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
An incredible opportunity awaits to transform this cherished family home into your next dream renovation project, encompassing all of the essentials to create an absolute masterpiece within a quiet bushland setting in a fantastic community vibe location.
Enter via the very private and peaceful porch setting, with a vision to enjoy morning tea in the sunshine down the track. Effortlessly flowing from the porch, the spacious living room connects with the dining area and family room.
If you’re a family with teenage children or need a large space for a home office, this home is for you. A huge rumpus room can be accessed via the stair case from the family room.
The hero of the home, the expansive entertaining deck screams entertaining all year-round to enjoy, overlooking the idyllic backdrop setting of natural bushlands.
Four bedrooms rest on the upper level sharing a main bathroom and separate WC. The master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and it’s very own ensuite.
The prime location offers the choice of Charlestown Square or Westfiled Kotara Shopping Centres, cafes and eateries, public transport, local primary & secondary schools and parks.
• Cherished family home on huge block boasting incredible potential
• Quiet and private bushland setting
• Living areas over essentially three levels
• Large rumpus area ideal for teenagers or home office
• Spacious living, family room & separate dining
• Neat kitchen with electric appliances
• Double lock up garage & ample off-street parking
• Huge entertaining deck
• Ample storage throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Very private and partly shaded backyard adjoining reserve
• Four bedrooms, 2 include walk-in robes
• Master bedroom includes ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate WC on upper level, 2nd WC on middle level
• Fantastic Charlestown location, highly desirable for families
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 89 Kirkdale Drive