44 Kirkdale Drive Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Nestled within a prized pocket of Charlestown stands this sought after family home, an obvious choice for its peaceful and private elevated position.
Comfortably accommodating a growing family, the three bedroom brick and tile home boasts a low maintenance, flexible lifestyle to enjoy.
Hardwood timber floors are present throughout the majority of the home including the spacious living and bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The original combined kitchen and dining area provides great foundations for those with an idea to renovate.
Additional living space is offered at the delightful sunroom adjoining the backyard and a rumpus room off the garage on the lower level. Enjoy the benefits of the completely renovated bathroom, leaving no stone unturned with style and modern finishes.
Charlestown Square shopping centre and Westfield Kotara are close by, in addition to Kotara South Public School, St James Primary School, parks, playgrounds and access to Newcastle Inner City Bypass.
• Original brick & tile family home
• Substantial block approximately 622m2
• Excellent location between Charlestown & Kotara
• Living room with fireplace provides access to front verandah
• Combined kitchen & dining
• Additional sunroom
• Modern main bathroom
• Internal laundry, separate 2nd WC
• Quiet & private backyard
• Secure double garage
• Lower level rumpus & storage
• Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 44 Kirkdale Drive