29 Ridley Street Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Enviable Half Acre Block In Prime Location
The options are a plenty with this stunning half-acre (2000m2+) “East-Side” block, with a delightful bush outlook, located in the centre of Charlestown within 500m of Charlestown Square, Charlestown pool, primary schools (both public & private), cinemas, cafes, library, transport and medical services to mention but a few. Backing on to a council reserve, what ideal place to build your dream family homestead, or extend upon the existing three bed, one bath, double carport home.
With a 20m frontage by 100m depth, and Zoned R3, the property also lends itself to multi-dwelling development (STCA of course).
* Rare Half-Acre (2000m2+) block.
* Charming three-bedroom existing home
* Renovate the existing home and reap the lifestyle rewards
* Highly sought-after East side of Charlestown
* 500m to medical centres, cinemas, cafes, library, Charlestown Pool, Charlestown Square and popular schools
* Backs on to Council reserve with bush outlook.
* 20m wide, 100m deep and is zoned R3
* Potential for developers to build multiple dwellings (STCA)
* Sure to appeal to a varied range of buyers
* Short drive to world-class beaches, Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
Share this property:
- 2 Carport