29 Lees Street Charlestown, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Designed to complement its natural landscaping, this quaint Hamptons style home boasts a unique blend of coastal and luxe.
Tucked away in a private setting, resting on a huge parcel of land approximately 1195m2, the design of the home entices a free flowing layout from the front enclosed sunroom through to the contemporary kitchen, spacious lounge and out to the rear sunroom.
The separate dining area is beautifully lit and full of natural wonder, seamlessly connecting with the shaped verandah and sunroom.
Your growing family will enjoy the delightfully landscaped backyard showcasing distant views out to the Pacific Ocean.
The remainder of the floor plan consists of three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, renovated bathroom and internal laundry.
Centrally positioned close to Charlestown Square, preferred primary and secondary schools, moments to Redhead and Dudley Beach, this prime parcel of real estate is surely not one to miss.
– Single level home on approx. 1195sqm block
– Single garage with adjoining versatile studio retreat and additional off-street parking
– Multiple living areas including sunroom, separate lounge & dining
– 3 bedrooms, 2 include built-in robes
– Contemporary kitchen boasts electric cooktop & servery to north-facing sunroom
– Gorgeous timber floorboards, original sash windows & five step cornices
– Tranquil verandah overlooks huge leafy backyard & views to Pacific Ocean
– Central location close to Charlestown Square
– Single garage with adjoining versatile studio retreat & off-street parking
Share this property:
Agent representing 29 Lees Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.