23 Rondelay Drive Castle Hill, NSW 2154
No testimonial found!
Sought After Ticking Every Box!
Comfort and happiness in the perfect location.
This oversized 3 bedroom home with a separate entertainment cabana overlooking the pool is just metres from Excelsior Public School and situated minutes from Castle Hill Towers, amenities, transport and other numerous sought after schools and colleges.
Elevated above street level and sunlight throughout this home offers satisfaction at a premium.
With a smooth easy flow, this home is absolutely overflowing with class and character while captivating beautifully restored floorboards, spacious living areas, modern features, and serene outdoor enjoyment.
Enjoy a cocktail on the weekend and bask in sanctuary in the separate enclosed cabana overlooking the pool, the perfect retreat getaway separated from the confines of the home. This private space can potentially also act as a home office-storage or retreat for the studious teenager needing peace and quiet.
You will be at ease all year round as this home is temperature controlled while at the same time basking in the solar sun to help by putting money back into your pocket.
Relax and unwind or entertain amongst 746square metres of a fun filled family activated home entertainment.
– Large living area with elevated outlook
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Brand new energy saving solar panels
– Beautifully restored original floorboards
– Modern kitchen overlooking pool and back yard for the kids
– Westinghouse 4-burner electric cooktop with ducted rangehood and conventional oven
– Two spacious bathrooms plus separate toilet
– Freshly painted throughout
– Large Enclosed cabana with verandah and wet bar
– Internal laundry with storage
– Double lock up garage and second bathroom with plenty of storage
– Coat plus linen cupboards
– Low maintenance backyard
– 9m x 4m inground Swimming pool
– Located in a quiet family street
– Minutes to buses and transport
– Minutes to Castle Towers and Stockland Mall
– Same street as Excelsior Public School
– High Demand for Baulkham Hills High and Gilroy College
– Walking distance to the new $55million Waves Aquatic Centre
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
Agents representing 23 Rondelay Drive