10 Moseley Street Carlingford, NSW 2118
No testimonial found!
Diamond In The Rough!!!
First time offered in over 62 years. Positioned on a generous 860m2 parcel of land, this property commands an elevated position with 15.28m2 frontage and endless opportunity for further development. Knockdown and rebuild your dream home, renovate and refurbish or add a second dwelling (STCA). Perfect for the savvy investor looking to take advantage of the convenient and central Carlingford location. Positioned within the catchment of some of the state’s most highly sought-after schools. This property awaits the discerning buyer. You will need to roll up your sleeves for this one.
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– 3 off-street car spaces
– Open plan kitchen and living area
– Huge backyard
– Enormous elevated 860sqm
– 18m frontage
– 77m to Bus Stop for routes from Parramatta Station to Epping station and Macquarie Park
– 5-minute drive to North Rocks and Carlingford Court Shopping Centre’s
– Approximately a 10-minute walk to the upcoming light rail
– Approximately a 25-minute drive to Sydney CBD via M2
Local School Catchment and Pre-schools:
– Carlingford West Public School
– Cumberland High School
-Montessori Academy Carlingford
Share this property:
Agents representing 10 Moseley Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.