4 Hendrick Street Cardiff, NSW 2285
No testimonial found!
Superbly Renovated Family Home in Desirable Locale
Enjoy the elevated position of this picture perfect property offering pleasant valley views over the Cardiff area.
Boasting Federation features complemented by modern updates throughout, the home rests on an approximate 620m2 parcel of land. Designed to suit a growing family, the layout offers a comfortable sized living area trimmed with ornate ceilings and a built-in fireplace. The spacious dining area and adjoining kitchen are finished beautifully, providing plenty of space to entertain with family and friends.
Natural light enhances each of the three bedrooms, boasting ample storage. Enjoy a completely renovated main bathroom finished to a very high level of detail with a modern freestanding bath.
A brilliant location for families, the home is located close to St Kevin’s Primary School, Cardiff North Public School, Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Shopping Centre for all of your groceries and service requirements.
– Modern updated family home in popular suburb
– Close to schools, public transport & shopping facilities
– 3 bedrooms; 2 include built-in robes
– Master bedroom includes walk-in robe & original ensuite
– Stunning main bathroom features free-standing bath & floor to ceiling tiling
– Renovated kitchen boasts fresh white cabinetry, tile splashback & storage
– Alfresco entertaining area, sloped grass backyard
– Double lock up garage, extra off-street parking
– Laundry & second WC located on lower level
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Built-in fireplace
– Periodic features including ornate ceilings
Share this property:
Agent representing 4 Hendrick Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.