1 Pendlebury Road Cardiff, NSW 2285
No testimonial found!
If you’re looking to expand your property portfolio or enter the market, this smartly renovated home yields a rental potential of 6.5% making for a fabulous investment or entry-level opportunity.
One of the first to be built within the suburb, this solid brick home boasts a functional format comprising of separate living and dining, a modern renovated kitchen with bay window access to the alfresco dining. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, providing comfortable accommodation.
With potential dual access for vehicles via Macquarie Road (STCA) and a huge parking bay to the side of the home, the property boasts ample storage space for boats, caravans of additional vehicles.
Zoned R3 encouraging multi-dwelling housing, the potential to add a granny flat (STCA) is also an appealing asset.
The convenient location offers various shopping facilities close by including Cardiff Woolworths and Glendale Shopping Centre. Public transport is available including Cardiff train station, local bus routes connecting to Newcastle.
– One of the first homes in Cardiff, built for a mine manager
– Solid construction of concrete brick, with some original features
– Potential dual access for vehicles via Macquarie Road (STCA)
– Open plan lounge and dining leads to the modern kitchen
– Kitchen flows to covered alfresco dining and leafy garden
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, two are doubles
– Slow combustion fire, decorative fireplace, air conditioning
– Fresh white bathroom, masses of storage, second shower, w/c
– Great location with easy access to arterial roads and city
– Moments to Cardiff centre
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 1 Pendlebury Road