1 Pendlebury Road Cardiff, NSW 2285
No testimonial found!
Zoned R3 and featuring a renovated home. It would be perfect for an owner or investor requiring space for numerous vehicles and storage.
– One of the first homes in Cardiff, built for a mine manager
– Solid construction of concrete brick, with some original features
– Potential dual access for vehicles via Macquarie Road (STCA)
– Open plan lounge and dining leads to the modern kitchen
– Kitchen flows to covered alfresco dining and leafy garden
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, two are doubles
– Slow combustion fire, decorative fireplace, air conditioning
– Fresh white bathroom, masses of storage, second shower, w/c
– Great location with easy access to arterial roads and city
– Moments to Cardiff, Glendale and Warners Bay shops and cafes
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 1 Pendlebury Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.