48 Messiter Street Campsie, NSW 2194
No testimonial found!
Occupying a prized block of land with a wide street frontage, this immaculate architecturally renovated brick house is positioned within a short walk to all the great things the area has on offer. Offering a grand layout with designer inclusions to create family sanctuary for effortless living and entertaining.
* 3 Generous bedrooms with tiled flooring & built-in wardrobe
* Large formal lounge with an adjoining dining area, large family room
* Gourmet gas kitchen with granite benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances
* Seamless undercover alfresco decking
* Formal bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, internal laundry with second W/C
* Large sundrenched back yard with W/C room, garden shed and a street facing verandah
* Lock up garage and parking space
* Duplex site potential, subject to council approval
* Land size approx 631.77m2 (15.24mx41.455m)
* Zoning: R3 medium density residential
Details: David He 0425 261 926
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.