85 Barnea Avenue Caddens, NSW 2747
No testimonial found!
Simply the BEST!
Custom built by Hotondo homes in 2017, you will absolutely love this tri-level masterpiece. The attention to detail and quality of all inclusions cannot be put into words.
Upstairs features 3 bedrooms including the main. The main has his and her walk-in robes and a delightful ensuite. You also have your own balcony with views over the suburb. The bathroom is straight out of the block and is simply stunning.
The middle level of the home is also the entry-level. Here you will find bedroom 4 complete with walk-in robes and access to the bathroom. This is perfect for in-law accommodation or teenagers who need their own space.
The ground floor is simply magical. The open plan family and dining surround the kitchen with a walk-in pantry. There is also a rumpus room and the high ceilings throughout this level really add to the spaciousness. The gas fireplace is perfect for the cooler months.
Stepping outside onto the alfresco with Merbau decking is a thrill. Here you will find the wonderful in-ground pool, finished to perfection. There is also plenty of room still for the kids to burn off some energy. The block is 545sqm.
This home is exactly that. It feels like home from the minute you walk in. Full of character, charm and all the creature comforts required for modern living. No expense has been spared. This home is one of a kind.
We can’t wait to find out who the lucky new owner will be.
• 10.36kw Enphase Micro-inverter solar system with IQ7A
• 6×3 mineral pool with 9kw heater
• Frameless glass & 30mm travertine to pool area & additional
• 900mm freestanding Ilve oven & Ilve Rangehood
• Huge 2.9 x 1.2 kitchen island bench
• Oliveri pullout kitchen mixer & sink
• Polyurethane cabinetry throughout home with soft close
cupboards & drawers
• Walk-pantry with 40mm Caesarstone & open shelving
• Black Faucet Strommen tapware in all bathrooms
• 40mm Caesarstone throughout the home
• Marble tiles in main bathroom & kitchen splashback
• Crystal chandeliers in bedrooms
• Plantation shutters throughout & double roller blinds on sliding
• Black Gainsborough door handles
• Frameless shower screens
• Ducted vacuum system
• Regency Greenfire gas fireplace
• 17kw Temperzone ducted air con system with 4 zones & 2 wall
• Intercom system with 2 controller pads
• TV points in all living in bedrooms. 8 cat6 points throughout the
• All retaining done with Australian sandstone
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Laing+Simmons Penrith | Caddens gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Panels
Agents representing 85 Barnea Avenue