104/12 Rancom Street Botany, NSW 2019
No testimonial found!
Spacious interiors and quality appointments create an inviting atmosphere in this modern split-level apartment. Perfectly suited to those seeking an urban village lifestyle, it’s a stroll from popular bakeries, with Botany’s shopping and dining strip close by.
Come home to:
• Split-level living
• Two bedrooms have built-ins with the master featuring a spacious ensuite
• Open plan living/dining area
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to alfresco spaces
• Oversized north/west facing balcony with covered area for entertaining
• Stone and gas kitchen features full suite of Smeg appliances
• Study space, ducted air conditioning and European laundry
• Secure building with intercom entry, common courtyard area
• Lift access to dual secure car spaces and large storage cage
• Walk to parks/city buses, minutes from Westfield Eastgardens
Strata Rates: . $1061.54 PQ
Council Rates: approx. $276.00 PQ
Water Rates: approx. $150.22 PQ
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Agents representing 104/12 Rancom Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.