46 Pelleas Street Blacktown, NSW 2148
No testimonial found!
This well presented home offers warm & everyday living, leaves nothing to spare by way of comfort and appeal.
Quiet & Safe location in South Blacktown; being only walking distance to St Martins Village, schools and shops.
Features include ;
– Spacious bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen boasting top of the range Delonghi stainless steel
appliances, glass splash back and gas cooking
– Separate lounge and dining flowing through to the sun-room
– Large detached double lock up garage – ideal for the tradesman
– Huge work shop area
– Internal Laundry
– Built in storage
– Second bathroom with second toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Updated bathroom
– Side access
– Colourbond fencing
– Great sized rear yard with plenty of space for the children to play
You have an excellent tenants currently paying $525 per/week that would love to stay on, decision is yours!
Whether you are a first home buyer, looking for a larger home or even an investor – look no further! Inspect today.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Laing + Simmons Blacktown gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 46 Pelleas Street