9 Parkes Crescent Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Elevated 651sqm corner block holds immense potential
Capitalising on an elevated 651sqm corner block, this solid brick home is prominently set on the high-side of the street amid natural landscape. Boasting a wide 26-meter frontage, the property holds immense subdivision potential with additional scope to renovate, develop or add a granny flat. Currently leased out in original condition, the three-bedroom home would greatly benefit from a modern update or cosmetic touch up.
– 651sqm corner block on the high side of the street with 26-meter frontage
– The original three-bedroom property showcases a solid brick construction
– Holds subdivision potential with ample scope to renovate/add granny flat
– Currently leased out as is, the property would benefit off cosmetic touches
– The cosmetic touch ups include new paint and modern bathroom updates
– Property creates fantastic offering for savvy investors or first home buyers
– Interiors unfold across a practical, open plan layout with timber floorboards
– Private backyard resembles a private park with no easements or large trees
– Neat original kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
– Well-located close to local shopping, schools, medical centres and transport
Share this property:
Agents representing 9 Parkes Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.