9 Brennan Place Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Flawlessly presented and appealing to young or growing families, this sun-washed entertainer’s home effortlessly combines spacious open interiors with recent modern updates and private outdoor living. The property creates a fantastic first home or investment opportunity in a prime, high-growth suburb.
It is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 759sqm block, and is wonderfully located close to shopping precincts and local schools.
– Multiple lounge spaces, second living room with a fireplace
– Large glass windows and sliding doors flow to the pergola
– Child-friendly yard, in-ground pool with compliance cert
– Retro kitchen features ample storage, original appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two have built-in wardrobes
– Full bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles, laundry with w/c
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, blend of timber and carpet
– Freshly painted with new blinds and LED downlight fittings
– Double lock-up garage, plenty of storage, off-street parking
– Nestled within a cul-de-sac close to schools, dining, and buses
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 9 Brennan Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.