16 Niland Crescent Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Residing on a sweeping 734sqm block with 21m frontage, this solid brick home has been well-maintained and provides a practical floorplan with private outdoor entertaining. It ensures a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, whilst also creating an ideal investment. The property is located close to Plumpton Marketplace, quality schools and local cafes.
– Ideally situated on a prime 734sqm block with 21m frontage
– An abundance of natural light washes through the interiors
– Easycare layout provides separate living and dining zones
– Dining room extends out onto an open entertaining area
– Extensive child-friendly yard with low maintenance gardens
– Original timber kitchen equipped with storage and cooktop
– Three good-sized bedrooms, original retro main bathroom
– Laundry includes a second guest w/c, single lock-up garage
– Potential to renovate/enhance and add your personal touches
– Located close to major shopping precincts and public transport
Share this property:
Agents representing 16 Niland Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.