40 Idriess Crescent Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Set on an elevated 670sqm block with 22.86m frontage, this thoroughly maintained family home provides a practical single level layout, multiple living spaces and a private entertainers’ yard with a swimming pool. The property has been nurtured to offer low-maintenance living and is conveniently located within a thriving pocket of Western Sydney, close to everyday amenities and public transport.
– Flowing from one room to the next creating comfortable living
– Relaxed outdoor area with a sparkly in-ground swimming pool
– Kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar and cupboard space
– Three good-sized bedrooms are each fitted with built-in robes
– Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, external laundry
– Combustion fireplace plus air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Moderate side storage, rear sunroom or family rumpus room
– Readymade investment option attracting high rental returns
– Single lock-up garage plus a carport and off-street parking
– Moments from Westfield, local eateries, parks and cinemas
Share this property:
Agents representing 40 Idriess Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.