46 Idriess Crescent Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Occupying an elevated 664sqm corner block, this family home and teenage retreat are currently leased out and return a combined total of $600.00 per week. The land parcel holds potential to subdivide in the future (STCA) and is conveniently located within a thriving pocket of Western Sydney, close to everyday amenities and public transport.
– Well-presented home and retreat with their own private access
– Both properties are leased out and returning $600.00 per week
– Located opposite a playground, close to schools and major shops
– Moments from Westfield, local eateries, parks and cinema
– Practical single level layout with separate lounge/dining
– Enclosed backyard ideal for children and easy entertaining
– Updated open plan kitchen equipped with ample storage
– Three good sized bedrooms, master has a built-in wardrobe
– Air conditioning, timber flooring throughout, internal laundry
– Spacious one bedroom retreat with tiled flooring throughout
– Open living and dining area extends onto a front porch
– Full kitchen with appliances, inclusive internal laundry
– Single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and shower ensuite
– Air conditioning, neutral décor throughout
Share this property:
Agents representing 46 Idriess Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.